Tuesday, 28 June 2011
glory to Allah who did take His servant (Prophet Muhammad may be peace upon him) for a journey by night from the sacred mosque to the farthest most, whose precincts We did bkess, - in order that We might show him some of Our signs: for He is the One who heareth and seeth all things (Qur'an, al isra surah 17)
Avoid the seven noxious things(1) Associating anything with Allah SWT (2) black magic (3) killing one whom God has declared inviolate without a just cause (4) devouring usury (5) consuming the property of an orphan (6) running back from the battlefield and, (7) slandering chaste women who are believers but indiscreet - (Bukhari, Muslim).
that he heard Allah's Apostle sayings, 'when the people of quraish did not believe me i.e. the story of my night journey, I stood up in al hijr and Allah displayed jerusalem infront of me and I began describing it tothem while I was looking at it' - hadith related al bukhari
"Leave that which makes you doubt for that which does not make you doubt" - hadith related by tarmizi
"Fear Allah wherever you are, and follow up a bad deed with a good one and it will wipe it out, and behave well towards people" - hadith related by tarmizi
"Allah the Almighty has laid down religious duties, so do not neglict them. He has set boundaries, so do not over step them. He has prohibited some things, so do not violate them; about some things He was silent-out of compassion for you, not forgetfulness, so seek not after them" - hadith related by al daraqutani
Allahuma Solli Ala Syedina Muhammad wa Ala Alli Muhammad
Thursday, 23 June 2011
fatty acid of omega-3 are essential fats as human body cannot produce them. hence they should be consumed from foods in order to survive. the primary dietary source of omega-3 is fish, although some plants may contain omega-3 fatty acids
2 kinds of omega-3 fatty acids are found in fish, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). the role of EPA + DHA in the prevention of cardiovascular disease has been extensively studied
the form of omega-3 in plants is called alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). although ALA does provide health benefits, its has a lesser effect on cardiovascular disease risk than EPA and DHA
beneficial of taking omega-3 fatty acids: lower risk of sudden death (heart attack), reduce blood clot formation, inhibit the growth of plaque (keep the lining of the arteries smooth and clear of damage that can lead to thickening and hardening of the arteries), decrease triglycerides (heart disease), increase levels of the good cholestoral, high-density lipoprotein (HDL), anti-inflammatory properties & lower blood pressure
certainly, saltwater fish have higher level of omega-3 fatty acids then freshwater fish
barbel, freshwater species
red snapper, saltwater sea creature
credits: livestrong.com/ my.clevelandclinic.org/ flickr/ various data
Friday, 17 June 2011
Saturday, 11 June 2011
the tropical waters much more productive for anglers/ sportfishos than temperate seas. in addition to wreck, reef & bank fishing, tropical waters offer bottom & midwater fishing from small boats & the shore, sly fishing, inshore trolling, poling the flats & big-game fishing in the deep blue water beyond the edge of the shelf & dropoffs as well
light blue - polar seas, blue - temperate zones, purple - tropical waters
there are 5 types of tropical waters: (1) gullies, dropoffs & banks (2) coral flats (3) coral reefs (4) deep water & dropoffs (5) floating weed rafts
1. gullies, dropoffs & banks - act as out-of-the-tide resting places & areas into which food carried on the tide could settle. sea species are tarpon, stingrays, shark, amberjack, dolphinfish, crevalle jack & striped marlin. for large sand loving species are jack, bass & roosterfish, move into very shallow water, venturing almost onto the beaches
cubera snapper (sampriding laut/ membangan hitam)
2. coral flats - bonefish, small shark, barracuda & stringray are the principal coral flat species
3. coral reefs - small to medium-sized fish such as porgies, snappers & groupers congregate in large numbers over the offshore coral reefs. their distribution would be according to some degree on its depth & the biggest groupers are often found on the deepest parts. barracuda patrol the upper edges of the coral reef-dropoffs, while hammerhead & large shark species are main predators further down
4. deep water & dropoffs - best game species are sailfish & wahoo. whoever been to the blue water of the deep sea & ocean dropoffs, the sensational feeling could not be elaborated! kingfish, snapper, grouper, tuna, surfperch & seabream are normally waiting for you. syok bro.. ada feel!
5. floating weed rafts - mostly the fast-swimming big game species, such as marlin, wahoo, tuna, sailfish & dolphinfish
Sunday, 5 June 2011
one of the best dropoffs' table fish! normally, found in depths of 30 m (100 ft) or more. aint certain yet whether awat awat are species of snapper (lutjanidae family) or porgy & seabream (sparidae family)
game on at deep blue scenario, 100 km ++ from jerudong's base & sometime fish-sizes aint matter as long as it's fun & to dancing with table-fish would be very delightful!
bet you know red emperor (santak) very well.. beautiful sea creatures & so pleasurable to taste! expensive & exotic table fish as well!
sky..wind..sea..rain or shine..nothing really matters
should you intend to fry them, the scales are not supposed to be taken away but the stomach, gill rakers, intestine & gills should be removed. sometimes awat awat could produce yummy omega & delicious heart plus tasty liver!
too bad, they could only be hooked at dropoffs zone... feel it!